Friday, March 04, 2005

Answers to your Questions

Well, some of them, anyway. I will check again to be sure, but I think that water goes down the drain clockwise here. And here's a fun little fact: they say anti-clockwise, instead of counter-clockwise. Also, a bunch of you guys have been asking about my address. Its easy, because you just send stuff to me to the program office and I let them know where I am and they send it along to me. I put the address up at the top of my blog (for easy access!), but here it is as well: Ilana Schonfeld-Hicks; c/o IEP - Work NZ; PO Box 1786; Shortland Street; Auckland; New Zealand. My mobile phone number, in case you should want to call (!) is 011-64-21-070-8816. That's all set up to call from the US, so if you're calling from elsewhere, you'll have to switch the 011 to whatever the country code to dial out of your country is. Also, its good, but not essential, to let me know if you're thinking about calling at a particular time, because I don't always leave my phone on, so if you tell me you're planning to call, I'll definitely have it on to catch you! It is free for me to receive calls, so call away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home