Friday, January 14, 2005

Bay of Islands

So lets have some fun with color here. I think this may have been the color of the water in the Bay of Islands. Or maybe it was more like this. And the hillsides looked like this, and this and this. The gardens, oh where do I even begin??? They don't have a color on this thing that even approximates the sky, so you're just going to have to imagine it based on this one.

I am almost out of time right now, and I want to do some stuff today other than sit in the computer lab, so I'll have to tell you more about my trip later, but I'll post this anyway as an appetizer. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ilana i miss you and this is so cool! i am just reading all of your notes today and i feel like we just had a great one sided conversation on the phone. i love the pictures... carleen in cold single digit chicago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home