Friday, January 21, 2005

so screwed up - and my phone #

Okay. I am hoping that that last post was only totally screwed up on my computer. If you look through, you should be able to see the whole thing. Dang! And I still haven't figured out how to make spaces between paragraphs yet. So, apologies to all if its a pain in the butt.

And if you ever want to call me, its free for me to receive calls. My number is (from the US) 011 64 21 070 8816. Your evening is my afternoon the next day. Right now it is 4:30pm here and 10:30pm yesterday back home in MN, just to give you an idea of timing.

Okay. I hope you all are well and I'll hear from ya soon! I am loving getting your emails. AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LETTERS, to those of you who have mailed me. You are awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home